Sunday, April 01, 2007

Day 3


On day 3 the M2 magically reappeared on the shelves and I was just happy to pick some up. On a panel of 16 top of the line Aussie Shiraz on this evening, I found this Grant Burge to be the best value. At mid-30's, this is one good buy. The thing I found after tasting is that the best Australian wines are starting to move towards a more old world elegance rather than just big and powerful. This Grant Burge is still big but it is more restrained and more elegantly made. I am very happy with this wine festival, buy a lot of different wines and each of them unique and interesting.

1 comment:

hhmf.blogspot.com said...

u are happy with this wine festival. and bot unique and interesting wine.
because I am here with u for these 3 days. yr mood
of tasting is happy . and I am unique and interesting
too!